Manitou understands that when a piece of production plant is ‘off line’ there can be a significant cost to your mining enterprise and, as a result of this, turn around times on repairs and maintenance are critical to your operation. Additionally, the repair process to these items cannot compromise the safety of your employees.
As such Manitou has designed a range of machines and attachments that improve both efficiency and safety of performing certain tasks, such as:
- Tyre Handlers – changing tyres from 3T – 16T
- Hydraulic Cylinder handlers cylinders from 4T – 10T
- Dump Truck Wheel Motor Handlers
- Dump truck Strut handlers
All Manitou Mining Telehandlers comply with AS1418.19 (Telehandlers) and MDG 15 with some specific machines also complying with AS1418.10 (Elevated Work Platforms) also.
A truly versatile materials handling solution for loose and palletised materials, Manitou’s equipment and experience are relied on around the world in surface mining applications. Manitou’s spirited approach to solutions ensures safe and effective delivery of service and maintenance tasks to maximise the efficiency of your people and machines.
Whether mining hard, metalliferous rock or soft rock such as coal, Manitou’s solutions help you operate and maintain the critical infrastructure of a surface mine. Manitou helps in completing every task in complete safety to the highest standards. Manitou’s Mining work platform solutions for lifting personnel fully comply with Australian Standard AS1418.10 and European Standard EN280 and offer platform capacities up to 1000kg. With experience in surface mining that goes back over 25 years, Manitou is well equipped to deliver a tailored solution that will meet your every requirement.
THE MANITOU GROUP’S VISION
The REDUCE approach aims to improve the work conditions for machine operators in keeping with better productivity and environmental protection. This means transparency regarding fuel consumption data, reducing emissions, raising awareness of total cost of ownership (TCO), and putting a greater emphasis on the health and safety of operators.
• Fail-safe braking system
• Emergency steering
• External emergency stop
• Protection of critical components (engine, steering, transmission and hydraulics)
• Guardian angel mining system (continuous monitoring of machine parameters)
• Perform your equipment maintenance in site
• Diversify your return on investments through multiple attachment solutions
• Optimize production equipment uptime
• Improves your maintenance fleet management by decreasing the number of machines
• Enhances maintenance schedule flexibility